____________________________________
Despite all the drama I had to face throughout this one torturous month, I have gained many lessons from it. The lesson of patience, tolerence, family love & care and the power of prayers.
Having a major touch down in my "break down" I have never shed so many tears in a day, or should I say the whole week.
Retracing the first day Ive touched down, I saw the most beautiful sun rise despite the black cloudy sky. And of course, I took a picture of it.
Pretty isn't it? How that light shines through the thick clouds, onto the city where everyone sleeps.
Coming back to a disaster house with a horrible arguement left to tears. The week never seemed to get better, but there is always a part of that day that makes it more, somehow, unique.
Falling into a deep sickness as bad enough. Lying in bed the whole day with no strength to get up is worst. Missing family's tender love and care made it ultimately horrible.
The whole week was just filled with tension from my hopeless housemate. Nonverbal actions, and left over bits he left was enough to trigger my emotional system. Despite the fact how He has done all this on purporse and making me go through all this torment, I learnt something.
Prayers never seem to be so beautiful until this week. The work of prayers is yet so small, but of such great resemblance.
Family's comforting words despite all these mess and non-stop tearing with a mixture of complaining, tension and stress somehow brought me warmth within. And I never cherished them more than ever.
This week has ben a closure, and this coming week will be another start. Whether it will go well I have no idea, But I know, I have the big guy up there walking each burden step I take. To hold my hand and walk me through all these storms, to find that light that shines so brightly through that dark clouded sky.
Ill try to promise to keep a good health, but I realise, my health never seems to get better but worst. Wierd isn't it? I could be sick for the whole year and its still there.
So, now whose up to visit me in Melbourne this year??
Before I forget, having someone this mornign to tell me to enjoy my day and drink all the coffee really makes me feel good! (thanks Luke!) haha I guess Not doing that for sometimes makes me miss it, despite the crap coffee Allan makes for me now. Tmr! Definitly after all my school and tutorials!
I miss everyone. =) And thank you for those who never fail to have faith in me as I walked this tormenting one week. Without it, I have no idea how I am going to walk through it :)
Love you all. and God Bless lovelies!
Lets all smile and be happy. =)